The (FSID) – Friedrich Steinbach GmbH Investment and Development Group are diversified investment companies equipped with the resources to sustain strong stable growth well into the 21st century.
- Since our founding in 1975, we have built our diversified businesses on sustainable quality and service.
- Over our 41-year history, we have invested, developed, and acquired a wide spectrum of projects:
- Real estate– ranging from primary homes, resort condominiums and multifamily rental apartments to suburban office properties, research and development properties, business centers, limited service hotels, and historic commercial property restorations.
- Throughout 23 years of our traditional Security business experience, we have developed more than 7,700 successful integrated security projects, services, and solutions for private, public, business, energy, military, transport, and critical infrastructures. The company has been working with NGO, aerospace, government and diplomatic sectors, as well as oil, gas, and mining industries.
The company’s specialties include training centers, corporate investigation and intelligence, digital forensics, and encryption technology, while it is also purported to have direct action operatives on the ground in various countries around the world. Moreover, guarding provisions feature armed and unarmed guards, patrols, reaction teams, VIP security, as well as CIT cash-in-transit services, CPC –cash processing center that outsources to banks.
The company’s technology services include projecting, sales, installation and services, support for the CCTV system, access control, fire, anti-intrusion, perimeter detection, IT Security, congress conference and other complex integrated systems connected to a vast and unique CENTRAL MONITORING CENTER.
- Our current Constructioninitiatives are focused primarily on the multifamily (both domestic and international), suburban office, historical reconstruction and industrial/flex business park sectors. We actively develop these types of constructions on behalf of our institutional co-investment partners and on our own account.
- Through our International business we have real estate, security and construction underway with direct and joint venture investments from our headquarters in Austria and 14 regional branches located in Holland, Germany, Russia, Italy, France, Romania, Ukraine, Moldova, Armenia, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Israel, and Africa.
- Our staff comprises 550 professionals and associates.